Trevor Lehmann – Career Counsellor
(M.Ed – Counselling Psychology, CCC)
I believe that career and work are an essential part of a well-lived life. I can help you make sense out of the complex and uncertain world of careers. I also work with those experiencing grief and loss of all types from work to a loved one. As Career Counsellor, I provide support in 4 areas:
- Job Search (resume, covering letters, interviews)
- Career Information (occupational and labour market information, career planning)
- Counselling (exploring values, interests, personality and beliefs, assessments)
- Grief/Loss & Transition (support through the transition to a new reality)
Do you require my services?
I offer individualized support through online meetings. I provide a free initial consultation to determine if I am the appropriate person to assist you.
If you are a non-profit, educational institution, or business, I am happy to collaborate with you on facilitating support circles, events and programming and look forward to hearing from you.
More About Me:
- 8 years of experience in Canadian post-secondary education assisting domestic and international students of all ages and academic levels (High school to PhD) in making academic and career decisions.
- I have a Masters of Education: Counselling Psychology and hold the CCC-accreditation from the Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association (CCPA) accepted by many insurance providers.
- Certified in Strong Interest Inventory Assessment
- Counselling experience in post-secondary, non-profit, suicide hotline, and hospital settings