Career decision-making can be hard…
Why it is hard of course varies from person to person. Consider the statements below and see if any apply to you:
- I want to change jobs, but am not sure of my options
- I want to help people, but can’t figure out where to start
- I used to enjoy my job, but now I am not so sure
- I don’t know what I want to do with my life
- I am afraid of choosing the wrong career
- I can’t see a way that my interests can be made into a job
- I find it hard to move on after losing my job
- Should I go back to school?
- When will I be able to stop worrying about my career?
Sounds like you? Then perhaps I can help.
My name is Trevor Lehmann and Convergent Careers is my effort to help you with:
- Counselling (exploring values, interests, and internal/external conflict)
- Job Search (resume, covering letters, interviews)
- Career Information (occupational and labour market information, career planning)
- Grief/Loss & Transition (support through the transition to a new reality)
- Support Circles to share your experiences of COVID in a group setting.